2011 Melbourne Elective

Discussion in 'Melbourne Medical School' started by Rinkecca, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Rinkecca

Rinkecca New Member

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone can help me with some accommodation in Melbourne this year. I'm heading there for 2 months from 26th March. Going to be in The Royal Melbourne Hospital doing respiratory & emergency medicine placements however I have no place to stay.

Currently in my final year at Manchester University. I'm 23 years old & from Scotland. I'm easy going, happy & tidy. Looking to share a flat or rent a room or house sit. Anything!

2. Frank's mum

Frank's mum New Member

3. electiveinghana@gmail.com

Welcome To Official Website Of Elective Ghana Elective Ghana is a medical elective organization that facilitates elective placements for medical students and volunteers to Ghana. Elective Ghana arranges hospital placements for premedical, medical students and doctors. We have partnerships with most hospitals throughout Ghana, allowing us to tailor the elective to your interests. Whether you want to see how medicine is practiced in rural district hospitals or are looking for an urban experience in Accra, we will create an elective program for you. We coordinate airport pickup, transport to your elective site, housing, and arrange extra opportunities like community clinics or orphanage visits.