2010 Applicants/Interviews

Octupus

Hey Octopus

I've got an update for you :) I asked one of the internationals in my year and it turns out you're right - first and second years are 'half-price'. I hope this will also be true when you guys start.

Kensei
Yea hopefully... :D

and Thank you!!! ^^

kenny_92

Hi, I've kinda just decided to have a gap year.
Does anyone know if Aberdeen allow people to defer entry after they have got an offer to go this year?

LetoKynes

Does anyone know if Aberdeen allow people to defer entry after they have got an offer to go this year?
It's hard to say whether they would or not, but I'd think that the chances are slim, if existant at all. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask, though.

Mathieson

I'm not really too sure, but I think it would depend on what you will be doing with your gap year. If you're taking a year out to party then I don't think they would be too happy, however, if you were to be doing volunteer work or something similar they might be more forgiving. You're probably best phoning admissions and seeing what they say about it.

sara7000

Hey Thompson_E56 thts gr8 news :) Congrats!

Guys does anyone know what the registration date is? Because the website says "fees must be paid upto 14
days after the registration date"? Would that be 21st Sep 2010? And is that the start of freshers week? x

Kensei

Yeah, I think they're referring to the registration as a student, i.e. sometime during freshers' week. You must either pay yourself or present them with your SAAS letter in that period of time.

Freshers' week is the week prior to first lectures - I don't know your timetable, but it's likely to be sometime in 2nd half of September.

@Thompson_E56
Congrats - and hopefully see you in September :)