100's ukcat practice questions

dleroux

for all those of you who are planning on sitting the ukcat in a week or so, i have an offer of 100's of ukcat practice questions.

there is a site that is trying to launch a medical entry course. in an attempt to do this, they are giving the course away for free on condition that every person that signs up is required to recommend it to 5 others and fill out a survey.

if some of you send me your email addresses i will be able to recommed you and get free ukcat practice questions. in turn, it will be up to you to recommend other people and get free practice questions yourself.

if this sounds at all promising then send me some emails....practice makes perfect after all....

persianmedic

hi hash
I don't think it's that difficult to guess 5 valid emails. combinations are endless these days, unless the website asks for a confirmation from all recipients that the sender is known, or smth like that.

dleroux thanks for offering us this. it would even be more useful if you could just post the questions you get from the website in here so everyone can use them. afterall we all are here to help each other and we might end up as colleagues someday.

Thanks again for sharing this

Medi

dleroux

thats true...i could post them.
'100's' is quite a large amount though...but i'll see what i can do when they give me access...
and yes, while i agree that we are all here to help eachother, we are certainly not all going to be collegues - which is unfortunate.

Last edited:

persianmedic

Hi

I was just kidding. put up as many as you want. even one would be hellful.
don't worry you we will all get in someday. fingers crossed!!!!

medical247

Im finding it very difficult to pin pointthe types of questis available in UKCAT. I have been to the web site ans it has givien me some understanding,however when i talk to different people some say its really hard
, some say its easy. Please could someone shed somelight on this topic as i am getting worried ???

medical247

Does anyone know the differnce between UKCAT1 and UKCAT2. Is it the same thing? does it just seperate the timely month at which the test is taken ?

Please let me know

dleroux

all people starting from 'haylzf' down i will not be needing. so these emails are up for grabs - probably best to sort out amongst yourselves though so as to avoid repeats (this is for Maria and all others who received their response from the course)...

good luck guys...

persianmedic

are those questions any good?
are they divided into VR QR AR and DA?
dleroux I would appreciate it if you let us know

thank you